Thursday, May 14, 2009

StArT WoRkInG!!

Today, started at 9am my work as SKP under bio lab done.Fuihh...I can say it may tired, I exhausted because I and 2 other of my friends are tidying the storage of bio's lab.Too many things inside there and when we were doing our cleaning, there are few things that I found for the first time since I first enter UITM.Wow.. amazing, it is so unique and I think it may costs much if it had been sold to the muzeum. and there is one more thing that occurs that I might not forgotted; I starved to death for the first day completed my task as there is no food to be eaten since no one selling foods or neither I and my friends can go out anyway. so poor.5 of us fasting today until we got off from work.hhehhehe, actually it was a memory for me as I'll remember this.Nevermind cause UiTM is in myHeart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment